Design Rule: It must be constructible. Consider performance not method specifications.
A critical part of the design process is to recognize that the owner/engineer selects the HDD process; and the contractor selects the industry practice. Design objectives need to provide adequate work area, proper location for work, and geometry supporting product and tools, among others. This video reviews survey data, subsurface risks and associated cost/benefit, and regulatory traps.
Brian Dorwart, PE, PG
- Senior consultant with Brierley Associates located in their New Hampshire office
- Professional engineer and geologist for 30+ years with 25+ years’ experience with Horizontal Directional Drilling design, construction, forensic, and litigation
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on Horizontal Directional Drilling and Trenchless Technologies at local and national conferences, universities, and professional organizations
- Author of several publications related to the areas of Horizontal Directional Drilling
- B.A. degree in geology, University of Rochester; graduate studies in civil engineering at University of Buffalo; MSCE specialized in geotechnical engineering from University of Massachusetts
- Member of ASCE, NASTT, AWWA, SME, AREMA, NASTT-NE
- Can be contacted on his cellphone- 617-510-8090, office- 603-206-5575 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.