The process of design for constructability is to develop your geologic section, design the drill path, and then you develop the annular pressure curve and formation confinement pressure for path. This video reviews the design approach and the integration of subsurface data and geometry, and design and design assumption in construction engineering.
Brian Dorwart, PE, PG
- Senior consultant with Brierley Associates located in their New Hampshire office
- Professional engineer and geologist for 30+ years with 25+ years’ experience with Horizontal Directional Drilling design, construction, forensic, and litigation
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on Horizontal Directional Drilling and Trenchless Technologies at local and national conferences, universities, and professional organizations
- Author of several publications related to the areas of Horizontal Directional Drilling
- B.A. degree in geology, University of Rochester; graduate studies in civil engineering at University of Buffalo; MSCE specialized in geotechnical engineering from University of Massachusetts
- Member of ASCE, NASTT, AWWA, SME, AREMA, NASTT-NE
- Can be contacted on his cellphone- 617-510-8090, office- 603-206-5575 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.