Gain insight on effective control of surface water drainage.
For waterproofing drainage design there are two sets of guidelines - vertical surface guidelines and horizontal surface guidelines. It is critical in both that the drainage system is properly applied and in compliance with requirements. This video reviews both of these types of surface guidelines and discusses effective ways to properly eliminate problems with the water drainage system.
John A. D'Annunzio
Paragon Roofing Technology, Inc.
- President of Paragon Roofing Technology, Inc.
- Founded firm in 1991
- Firm specializes in all building exterior issues
- Over 30 years of experience in material testing, forensics, and design
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous design, forensics, and material issues
- Author of five construction books and hundreds of published articles
- Technical columnist for numerous construction industry trade publications
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.