Learn about the value of adequate slope requirements.
When it comes to roof drain design it is important to determine primary drainage such as interior drains, and secondary drainage such as exterior gutters, scuppers, and downspouts. Inadequate slope and drainage can cause structural damage and material deterioration. These considerations must be taken into account at the design stage as most of the time it is unfeasible to correct improper slope and drainage on an existing system due to immense economic considerations and impractical elevation changes. This video reviews why designing a suitable slope and drainage system at the outset is not only the most economical solution, but many times is the only solution.
John A. D'Annunzio
Paragon Roofing Technology, Inc.
- President of Paragon Roofing Technology, Inc.
- Founded firm in 1991
- Firm specializes in all building exterior issues
- Over 30 years of experience in material testing, forensics, and design
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous design, forensics, and material issues
- Author of five construction books and hundreds of published articles
- Technical columnist for numerous construction industry trade publications
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.