Learn what to do when faced with unwanted coaching during the deposition.
During the deposition, the suggestive responses start coming during the objections. What should you do and how to you respond in order to keep your deposition on track and effective for your case? This video reviews the two steps to take when you are faced with that situation and discusses ten ideas for better depositions.
Zachary B. Pyers
Reminger Co. LPA
- Partner in the Columbus, Ohio, office of Reminger Co. LPA, and is licensed to practice in Ohio, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia
- Practice focuses on civil litigation, including complex litigation, corporate and commercial litigation, professional liability, and general liability
- Adjunct professor at Capital University Law School, where he teaches courses in depositions, e-discovery, expert witnesses and the school's Mock Trial Competition team
- Recognized as a Super Lawyers Rising Star and achieved the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Associate Fellow to the Litigation Counsel of America, and a Fellow to the American Bar Foundation
- LL.M. degree in business, Capital University Law School; J.D. degree, cum laude, Capital University Law School; B.B.A. degree, Ohio University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.