Learn how your case can be won during the deposition.
A lot of people argue today that depositions are the new trial. Because of the vanishing number of trials it seems that they are won or lost during the deposition process. Therefore depositions are very important to the entire process. There has always been a tendency to focus on discovery during the deposition process however more and more there is a realization that the case needs to get to trial and that the deposition needs to help me out to when you and your client are in front of the judge or jury. This video reviews the importance of finding the true value and purpose in the deposition and the importance of not getting lost in irrelevant material.
Zachary B. Pyers
Reminger Co. LPA
- Partner in the Columbus, Ohio, office of Reminger Co. LPA, and is licensed to practice in Ohio, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia
- Practice focuses on civil litigation, including complex litigation, corporate and commercial litigation, professional liability, and general liability
- Adjunct professor at Capital University Law School, where he teaches courses in depositions, e-discovery, expert witnesses and the school's Mock Trial Competition team
- Recognized as a Super Lawyers Rising Star and achieved the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Associate Fellow to the Litigation Counsel of America, and a Fellow to the American Bar Foundation
- LL.M. degree in business, Capital University Law School; J.D. degree, cum laude, Capital University Law School; B.B.A. degree, Ohio University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.