What Exactly Is Leadership?
If you are a leader in your company, you may feel confident in your role. You may also have days that you aren’t exactly sure what your role is when faced with different situation. It is critical that you understand what is means to be a leader for your company and for your team. Leaders need to have the ability to be about the people. To help guide employees, provide support, and lead by example. This video reviews common traits of admired leaders and discusses five leadership practices that can be helpful for new managers or newly appointment supervisors who are learning about addressing the needs of the employees and staff.
Michael Cox Management and Sales Training
- Owner and President of Michael Cox Management and Sales Training
- Has facilitated hundreds of highly acclaimed courses and seminars and webinars over the last 11 years, all with very positive reviews
- Spent 29 years with Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, prior to starting his business, and earned numerous awards for leadership and performance
- Noted throughout his career for developing people into management and upper management positions
- Certified in DISC and situational leadership training
- M.B.A. degree, Haub School of Business, St. Joseph’s University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.