Why take a risk? Always get the details in writing.
From advances on pay to paid time off, there are many versions of deductions that benefit the employee and employer. When it comes to advances in pay, which sometimes comes in the form of an employee loan or a commission advance, having written authorization is important to avoid confusion. This video reviews advances in pay, vacation and sick time forfeiture, health and other insurance deductions.
Frank L. Kollman
Kollman & Saucier, P.A.
- Partner of Kollman & Saucier, P.A., founded 1988
- Established management labor and employment law attorney and litigator
- Lectures nationally on labor law, employment discrimination, and occupational safety and health
- Contributing editor, Developing Labor Law, publication of the American Bar Association
- Has achieved the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory®
- Former member, Maryland Board of Public Accountancy
- J.D. degree, Syracuse University College of Law; B.A. degree, The Johns Hopkins University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.