Gain insight on how to deal with debris removal and foundation rebuilding.
It is difficult to discuss with any specificity about demolition and debris removal because each situation is unique. Think about a building in the middle of a busy city, a collapse of a bridge, or the demolition of a simple abandoned single family residence to get a feel for the range of demolition and removal projects that can occur. Suffice it to say demolition and debris removal needs to be sufficient to permit reconstruction of the foundation and repair of the structure. This video will review debris removal and rebuilding the foundation.
J. Paul Guyer, P.E., R.A.
- Managing general partner, Guyer Partners
- Registered mechanical engineer, fire protection engineer, civil engineer, and architect with 35 years of experience designing a wide variety of building and infrastructure projects; for an additional nine years, he was a principal staff advisor to the California legislature on infrastructure and capital outlay issues
- Currently editor-in-chief of The Clubhouse Press, the largest publisher in the U.S. of continuing education products for professional engineers, architects, and construction managers
- Has held numerous national, state, and local offices with the American Society of Civil Engineers, Architectural Engineering Institute, and National Society of Professional Engineers
- Regularly presents live continuing education webinars for professional engineers, architects, and construction managers
- Authored and edited numerous articles and papers in the field of infrastructure engineering
- Fellow of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Architectural Engineering Institute, and Chartered Association of Building Engineers (U.K.)
- Graduate, Stanford University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.