What's New and Legal?
The argument of “this can’t happen in our workplace” is an outdated idea and something of the past as most emotions are accepted in the workplace. Millennials want an unfiltered integration of work and real life. However, violence is on the rise in the workplace and the #MeToo movement calls for new precautions. This video reviews how employee legal complaints now can include unsupportive work environment, undue stress and poor leadership and discusses why it’s more important than ever to make sure you are handling situations appropriately.
- World-renowned expert on generational studies
- Began her career as a news writer and researcher for CNN news
- Was a senior investment manager for Clark Financial Group, which included managing investments of professional athletes
- Co-founder and CEO of the first mobile medicine company in the nation, it rapidly grew from $400 valuation to $60 million and it opened up legal and professional limits for mobile providers of services across the nation
- Specialist on how generations affect everything in business
- Author of five books: Herding Ostriches, 2012; Generation Intelligence, 2014; The GEN factor, 2016; The Last Generation on Earth, 2018; First, Last, and Next, 2020
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.