Learn how to expand your trial strategy.
Effectively discrediting the opposing witness is a critical part of developing a winning trial strategy. Learn how modifying your questioning style to match the method of your attack of an opposing witness may be just what you need. This video shares tips on how to expand your trial strategy and sharpen your cross-examination skills in discrediting opposing witnesses by learning aggressive, passive and sympathetic styles of attack.
D. Scott Hurley, Esq.
The Hurley Law Firm, P.C.
- With The Hurley Law Firm, P.C., Knoxville, Tennessee
- 37 years of experience in civil litigation and trial practice
- Has obtained multiple seven-figure verdicts in personal injury, medical malpractice, and commercial litigation cases
- A member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and the Litigation Counsel of America
- Frequent speaker at seminars involving trial practice, jury selection, opening and closing statements, expert witness strategies, trial strategy, witness preparation, and direct and cross-examination techniques
- Has obtained and preserved on appeal major verdicts against institutional defendants, including the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Can be contacted at 865-523-1414 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.