Learn where regulators are focusing their efforts.
Companies are always looking for new ways to connect with their customers all while staying in compliance with FCC guidelines. Unfortunately, there is class action litigation troubling businesses in virtually all industries that communicate via telephone and text with their customers. This video reviews the current trends with that litigation including auto-dialers and vicarious liability and discusses whether the TCPA violates the First Amendment.
Ellen T. Berge, Esq.
- Partner at Venable LLP’s Advertising and Marketing Practice Group
- Counsels large, nationally-branded companies, smaller entrepreneurs and not-for-profit organizations in all aspects of telemarketing law compliance, regulatory law enforcement and private litigation
- Frequent writer and speaker on regulatory developments, compliance requirements, law enforcement priorities and litigation matters related to telemarketing rules and regulations
- Member of the Brand Activation Association, Electronic Transactions Association, and Merchant Acquirers Committee (MAC)
- Clients include major brand advertisers and marketers in various retail industries, direct-to-consumer sellers, lead generators, fulfillment companies, payment processors, and others involved in the sales and marketing of products and services
- Recognized by Legal 500: Advertising and Marketing, 2019; Recipient of Corporate INTL magazine Global Award: Advertising Law – Attorney of the Year, Washington, DC, 2016
- J.D. degree, magna cum laude, Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law; B.A. degree, University of Virginia
- Can be contacted at 202-344-4704 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.