Recording statutes – what is the effect on priorities?
Anyone who makes a living practicing law representing buyers at settlement or closing knows all about the practical aspects of real estate closings and how to transfer ownership, and create mortgages or deeds of trust against real estate. There are certain important phases of how to do that effectively. This video reviews those steps and how to correct errors if they are made.
Duane H. Wunsch
Fidelity National Title Group, Inc.
- Vice president and state counsel for Fidelity National Title Group, Inc.’s Wisconsin office
- 30 years of experience as in-house underwriting and claims counsel
- Frequent lecturer to both attorney and non-attorney customer groups
- Regularly conducts training sessions for title and escrow staff
- J.D. degree, Emory University; B.A. degree, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Can be contacted at 262-796-3852 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.