Gain insight into common delegation situations.
What should I delegate? When should I trust someone with an important task or project? How do I pick the right person to delegate to? These are the kinds of things that leaders tend to face when it comes to employee delegation and our speaker discusses the importance of having the appropriate situational mindset when answering these questions. A leader should delegate anything that takes time away from them doing something else that only the leader can do, or that takes time away from something the leader can do that is more important, or something that someone else can do better (or faster) than the leader. Having the correct mindset makes it easy to determine those situations. This video reviews delegation and the trust that it builds and offers common coaching issues when adjusting to employee styles.
The Kevin Eikenberry Group
- Master trainer and coach with The Kevin Eikenberry Group, a learning and development organization located in Indianapolis, Indiana that specializes in leadership, communication, team dynamics, and conflict resolution skills
- Coaches, consults, and conducts regular seminars and workshops on leadership development, communication skills, team dynamics, and workplace conflict resolution
- Wrote, From Bud to Boss: Secrets to a Successful Transition to Remarkable Leadership and The Recovering Engineer Blog; hosts the Talk Like a Leader podcast
- M.S. and B.S. degrees in chemical engineering; qualified engineering officer (nuclear) United States Navy; master trainer in the DISC Model of Human Behavior; and workplace conflict resolution expert
- Can be contacted at 317-387-1424 x13, [email protected] or on Twitter® @recovengineer
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.