There are a lot of social media sites out there. Which one is the best for your business?
There are specific sites to focus on for construction-related businesses. And there are some sites to avoid altogether. Our speaker narrows it down to the top five social media sites for contractors and reviews each of them in detail. Find out information about these different social media sites decide which one, or more, will work best for you. Then create a social media strategy and tell your story.
- President of Blenker Building Systems, Inc., a wood framed structural building component manufacturer serving the Midwest
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topics within the construction industry including business building, social media, and construction best practices
- Active member in the National Association of Home Builders, Associated Builders and Contractors, and the Structural Building Component Association
- Graduate of University of Wisconsin – Stout, with a B.S. in construction and a minor in business
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 715-824-5665, Twitter® @jasonblenker, linkedin.com/in/jasonblenker, or facebook.com/jasonblenker
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.