Learn how S + EI = Success.
Social and emotional intelligence is a way to measure how a person recognizes emotions in him/herself and others. It is a form of intelligence that drives our success in our work, our life and our relationships. Social and emotional intelligence has been noted to enhance people's success across all sectors. This video defines social and emotional intelligence and explains the SEI equation.
Donna Schmid, Ph.D., LCSW
True Potential Coaching and Consulting
- Owner of True Potential Coaching and Consulting
- Director, Talent Management
- State of Idaho Social Work Examiners Clinical Board Member
- Executive coaching, team building, and management consulting
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topics, including the effectiveness of SEI in the role of personal and professional development
- Graduate level university professor
- International Coaching Federation (ICF), Association for Talent Development
- Ph.D. degree in clinical psychology; M.A. degree in clinical social work; certified social and emotional intelligence coach; and advanced certified executive coach
- Can be contacted at 208-308-1779, [email protected], or on Twitter® [email protected]_hatch
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.