Understand the "why" and the impact when you have a culture of accountability.
Managers increasingly report a perceived lack of employee accountability. Employees feel there is a lack of leadership accountability. Coworkers report their colleagues aren’t accountable to one another, the work, or the company. A recent study reveals a widespread accountability void that has negative but reversible consequences. This video reviews this study and discusses what company cultures need to have to be accountable and what leadership’s role is in building accountability.
- 20 years of development, training, and facilitation of workshops for public and private sector organizations in employee engagement, customer service, diversity, establishing processes to mitigate discrimination, favoritism, leadership development, team building, and strategic planning
- Coaches leaders and managers in public and private sector organizations around talent development through strengths-based methodologies
- Organizations include CDC, California State Department of Public Health, Pasadena Public Health Department, El Rancho Unified School District, New Grace Community Church, CPS HR Consulting, and New Women’s Business Center
- 34 Strong Certified StrengthsFinder coach
- M.P.A. degree, California State University, Northridge, The Tseng College, International; B.A. degree in English, Whittier College
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.