Gain insight into the history of CPM scheduling.
Time is one of the critical components of completing a successful construction project. Critical Path Method scheduling has long been a key process in managing time on a project. This video reviews the current state of CPM scheduling and discusses scheduling fundamentals such as PDM networks,
Barrett L. Richards, CCP, CEP, PSP
- Executive consultant with GREYHAWK
- Over 20 years of experience in project management oversight, claims and litigation support, project planning and scheduling, as well as preconstruction and construction cost estimating
- Provides services at all stages of the construction life cycle, from feasibility studies through project closeout, and construction claim preparation and analysis
- Regular speaker and educator on a broad range of construction topics including cost estimating, planning, and scheduling, risk mitigation, and construction claims for a variety of organizations, including the American Society of Civil Engineers, Construction Financial Managers Association, and the New York City Bar Association
- Member of the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International (AACEI), American Bar Association Forum on Construction Law and Construction Financial Management Association, and adjunct member of the New York City Bar Association Construction Law Committee
- M.B.A. degree, Hofstra University Frank G. Zarb School of Business; B.S. degree in construction management, Brigham Young University
- Can be contacted at 631-559-9588 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.