Learn why a contract is much more than an agreement between two people.
When a contract comes together there must be an offer and acceptance, intention to create a legally binding agreement, a price paid (not necessarily money), a legal capacity to enter a contract of your own free will, and proper understanding and consent of what is involved. Any duress, false statements, undue influence or unconscionable dealings could make a contract illegal and void. This video reviews parts of a contract and discusses the different types of contracts.
Clyde & Co US LLP
- Litigation paralegal with Boyle Shaughnessy Law in Norwalk, CT
- Has spent 20 years as a paralegal focusing on a wide variety of specialties, mainly litigation
- Very active in the paralegal profession at both the local and national levels
- On the Legal Advisory Council for two colleges
- Presented numerous CLE webinars and seminars
- Volunteers as a court appointed Guardian Ad Litem with CIP (Children In Placement) in Connecticut
- Graduate, Norwalk Community College Paralegal Program (ABA approved)
- Can be contacted at 860-952-9800 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.