Understand the laws regulating contracts.
Avoid losing a deal for your client because you were unaware of the laws regulating contracts. There are several laws to consider, the Federal Arbitration Act, the Uniform Commercial Code, restatement of contracts, as well as state and practice specific laws. This video reviews these different laws to help give your client the upper hand.
Clyde & Co US LLP
- Litigation paralegal with Boyle Shaughnessy Law in Norwalk, CT
- Has spent 20 years as a paralegal focusing on a wide variety of specialties, mainly litigation
- Very active in the paralegal profession at both the local and national levels
- On the Legal Advisory Council for two colleges
- Presented numerous CLE webinars and seminars
- Volunteers as a court appointed Guardian Ad Litem with CIP (Children In Placement) in Connecticut
- Graduate, Norwalk Community College Paralegal Program (ABA approved)
- Can be contacted at 860-952-9800 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.