Some cases require a multi-prong approach.
Each site has its own unique constraints from soils types and depth of impacts, to groundwater impacts, etc. Cleanups require regulatory approval – which adds time and expense, and is unpredictable. Remedial options have different timeframes and budgets and present differing reuse constraints. This video reviews different cases in which contaminated soil needed to be address and what the outcomes of those cases were.
Thomas J. Bois, III
Thomas J. Bois, APC
- Partner with Thomas J. Bois, APC
- Practice emphasizes the representation and counseling of public and private businesses on a wide range of business, environmental, construction, real estate, and labor law issues
- Focus on counseling clients involving geotechnical issues as well as the defense and prosecution of soils remediation and repair related cost recovery suits
- Super Lawyer, environmental (2018-present); received the highest rating with Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory®
- Wrote four legal reference books and has published articles
- J.D. degree, St. Louis University School of Law; A.B. degree, magna cum laude, St. Michael’s College
- Can be contacted at 949-660-0022 or [email protected]
Leo M. Rebele
- Principal with Ramboll
- Brings expertise in environmental site investigation, litigation, remediation, environmental permitting, and natural resource management
- Managed hundreds of projects and delivered environmental and regulatory solutions in support of private industry clients involving real estate due diligence and redevelopment, waterfront and brownfield redevelopment, transit-oriented development, and ports/harbors and watershed-related services
- Project experience encompasses managing property transfer/redevelopment and assisting private and port clients with aquatic-related environmental issues
- Frequent author and speaker at the International Network of Environmental Forensics, the Urban Land Institute, and various national brownfield forums
- Master’s degree in marine resource management, with a minor in environmental toxicology, Oregon State University; B.S. degree, with honors, University of British Columbia, Canada
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.