Make sure you are staying in compliance.
The greatest risk for a contractor’s failure to comply with mandatory recordkeeping obligations are not strictly financial, or at least strictly financial in the sense of a breach of contract. Some of the risks associated with noncompliance include having a negative past performance evaluation and the inability to prosecute or defend against claims. This video reviews these risks and the liabilities associated with noncompliance and discusses the False Claims Act.
Alston & Bird LLP
- Partner in the Los Angeles office of Alston & Bird LLP
- 18 years of experience resolving construction and government contracting disputes
- Advises companies on the unique procurement and contracting policies and procedures contained in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and associated agency supplemental regulations and equivalent state procurement rules, on compliance with and negotiation of government contracts, and on the standards for the protection of classified information
- Recently recognized in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America
- Presented Alston & Bird Coronavirus webinar, The Road Ahead: Keeping Up with the Regulatory Onslaught and Forbearance Agreements
- J.D. degree, Mercer University; B.A. and B.M. degrees, Furman University
- Can be contacted at 213-576-1057 or [email protected]
Alston & Bird LLP
- Associate in the Los Angeles office of Alston & Bird LLP
- Represents construction industry professionals in contract negotiations and in litigation related to construction dispute claims
- Provides transactional and compliance counseling to federal, state, and local government contractors
- Published Final FAR Council Rule Expands the Scope of GIDEP Screening and Reporting and Effectively Mandates GIDEP Membership for Covered Contractors, Alston & Bird Government Contracts Blog, December 2019
- J.D. degree, University of Southern California; B.A. degree, University of California, Irvine
- Can be contacted at 213-576-1032 or [email protected]m
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.