Plan the work, work the plan.
Execution is where you make your money or you lose your time. Proper project planning prevents poor performance. Project planning establishes the objectives, defines the scope and control, and directs communication and information flow, and the constructability. This video reviews the benefits of scope definition, why schedules are critical, how cost tracking can affect productivity, and the importance of construction documentation.
Scott A. Beisler
Delta Consulting Group
- Director at Delta Consulting Group
- Practice areas include project risk management, project scheduling, and construction delay claims
- Clients include law firms, contractors, owners and developers
- Conducts regular seminars on scheduling and delay claims
- Published articles include Early Completion Schedules, Ghost Schedules and Construction Management
- Member of AACE; Project Management Professional
- M.S. degree in civil engineering, Lehigh University; B.S. degree in civil engineering, Lafayette College
- Can be contacted at 571-477-1812 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.