A well negotiated and clear contract benefits all.
Contract documents typically include an invitation to bid (ITB) or request for proposal (RFP), addenda issued by architect/engineer during bid period, contractor bid or proposal, basic contract, general and special conditions, scope of work, and standard AIA contract form or other forms or as-drafted by parties. The project contract is finalized before Notice to Proceed (NTP), it allots risks and responsibilities among parties, it’s the basis for executing and administering project, and each party must accept its responsibilities and implement per contract. This video reviews the different types of contracts and project delivery methods and discusses construction documentation drawings and specifications.
Scott A. Beisler
Delta Consulting Group
- Director at Delta Consulting Group
- Practice areas include project risk management, project scheduling, and construction delay claims
- Clients include law firms, contractors, owners and developers
- Conducts regular seminars on scheduling and delay claims
- Published articles include Early Completion Schedules, Ghost Schedules and Construction Management
- Member of AACE; Project Management Professional
- M.S. degree in civil engineering, Lehigh University; B.S. degree in civil engineering, Lafayette College
- Can be contacted at 571-477-1812 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.