Prepare to perform.
For those that have a role within their organization that deals with project accounting, they probably have their own practice habits and certain processes that they follow as they go through projects. They try to help their organization win work, manage work, and complete the work so the company gets paid on time. They work hard to prepare a good estimate and feel confident that not only do they have the right numbers; they have all of the numbers for a project so that nothing is left on the table when providing the bid. It is very competitive out there and out-of-state contractors are looking for work over the borders as well.
Theran J. Welsh, CPA
SVA Certified Public Accountants
- Partner with SVA Certified Public Accountants since 2005
- Focus is on helping contractors create shareholder value by understanding their cost structure to bid and win profitable work and assure their tax structure is a model to support a sustainable organization
- He spends time with contractors to identify options for revenue reporting to reduce tax liability and identify industry-specific tax strategies to reduce tax liability, with the end goal of creating shareholder value
- His experience will help executives of construction companies identify the key performance measurements to pursue profitable work to sustain their organization
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.