Construction is done by contractors, not engineers, and not lawyers.
The important thing to remember with construction contract documents is that the plans need to be clear, and not open to interpretation or argument. During the construction phase it is important to provide full ADA compliance, and as well as during the inspection phase, there needs to be a process for verification and dispute resolution. This video reviews how to remain compliant during construction, inspection and maintenance, and provides practical tips.
Michael A. Wilmore, P.E.
Wilmore Engineering, LLC
- Project manager with the Baltimore City Department of Transportation for nearly ten years and over 25 years in private practice as a consulting engineer for various public and private clients primarily relating to roadways, parks, and development sites
- Practice focal areas are the assessments, design, review, administrative oversight, and construction of new and retrofitted trails, sidewalks, paths, intersections, and building entrances from rural to ultra-urban areas
- Frequent speaker and creator of original technical and project-specific content to professional associations, students, and the public covering design, permits, administration, and construction of transportation-related civil engineering
- Emphasis on human factors and context-appropriate engineering has led to many projects and personal awards, designation as a forensic expert witness, peer reviewer for the Transportation Research Board, and leadership roles with professional and community groups
- M.B.A. degree, University of Maryland; B.S. degree in engineering, University of Kentucky
- Can be contacted at 443-250-9227 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.