How do we go from nothing to a wonderful project?
Going back to ancient days, construction projects used to be accomplished with a master building. There was one entity that handled the design, planning and construction of the project. Nowadays construction projects are quite different. It is now a very specialized industry where each step has been split up. There are different types of contractors, managers, architects, design professionals and engineers that need to be decided on while working on a construction project; and in some cases different variations of those professionals are used.
Seth M. Pasakarnis
Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP
- Associate in the office of Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of construction industry, including all aspects of construction law, contractual disputes, lien work, bond claims, construction and design defect claims, bid disputes, litigation, dispute resolution, and drafting and negotiating construction contract documents for all types of project delivery
- Counsels clients on all business aspects of planning, initiating and completing construction-related projects
- Member of numerous professional organizations
- J.D. degree, cum laude, Suffolk University Law School; B.S. and M.S. degrees in engineering from Tufts University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 617-378-4416
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.