Do you have a contingency safety net?
Before entering into a statement of work the pre-work needs to be handled and the first thing to consider is generating requirements and getting a strong sense of community from the stakeholders under the project. This video identifies the stakeholders, and reviews the value of understanding the work and strategizing the plan.
Huffman Legal Services, LLC
- Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM) and Core Registered Paralegal (CRP)
- Managing member of Huffman Legal Services, LLC, dedicated to helping attorneys with contracts management, administration and contracting
- Former adjunct faculty in the ABA-approved paralegal program at the Community College of Aurora and program advisory committees of other schools
- Active member in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management, the National Contract Management Association, and several paralegal and benevolent organizations
- Continues to pursue best practices in the management, administration and innovation of the contracts management arts
- M.A. degree in professional studies, University of Denver, focusing on business, technology and leadership
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.