Good implementation is what happens in the meeting between the manager and the team.
Typically the manager leads the discussion to establish, measure and discuss achievement of KPIs. If a meeting is poorly handled, performance will get worse rather than better as there is confusion about the expectations. The meeting is not enough merely to communicate desired results; rather, the workers should be engaged to see the value of those results and have a say in setting the targets and measuring them. This video reviews how to conduct the KPI discussion with workers and use the discussion in combination with other communication approaches.
William J. Rothwell, Ph.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, RODC, CPTD Fellow
Rothwell & Associates, Inc.
William J. Rothwell, Ph.D., DBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, RODC, FLMI, CPTD Fellow
- President, Rothwell & Associates, Inc., Rothwell & Associates, LLC, and Rothwell & Associates Korea
- 50 years of HR experience in government, international business, and consulting
- Delivered 1,560 professional presentations in 15 nations over the last 30 years
- His recent books since 2020 include Mastering the Art of Process Consultation and Virtual Group Coaching Simulation (2023); Successful Supervisory Leadership (2023); Transformational Coaching (2023); Succession Planning for Small and Family Business-es (2022); High-Performance Coaching for Managers (2022); Rethinking Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (2022); Organization Development (OD) Interventions: Executing Effective Organizational Change (2021); Virtual Coaching to Improve Group Relationships (2021); The Essential HR Guide for Small Business and Start Ups (2020); Increasing Learning and Development’s Impact Through Accreditation (2020); Adult Learning Basics, 2nd ed. (2020); and, Workforce Development: Guidelines for Community College Professionals, 2nd ed. (2020).
- Member of ATD, SHRM, ISPI, OD Network
- Ph.D., DBA, MABA, MA, BA (completed all courses for a third doctorate)
- [email protected]/814-441-4087
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.