Gain insight into interviewing employees after a complaint.
Employees raise complaints about many issues, some of which might seem frivolous to management. Gathering evidence and information is the only way to figure out what happened. Interviews will help you identify the complaint details, flush out the facts surrounding the incident or issue, see if the complaint can be corroborated with witnesses, and find out what the accused has to say. This video reviews the order that interviews should take place and discusses investigation challenges and common mistakes.
Stephanie K. Rawitt
Stephanie K. Rawitt, Attorney at Law
- •Senior Claims Specialist at Markel Insurance
- •Responsible for handling management liability claims for select client accounts from initiation of the claims through to their conclusion. Analyzes coverage issues, investigates claims, and facilitates settlement and resolution of the claims.
- •Worked as employment counsel for 25 years where she provided legal services and advice on employment matters to a variety of clients, including hospitals, medical practices, retirement communities, assisted living facilities, home health care companies, public entities, nonprofit organizations, private businesses, colleges, universities, and corporations.
- •Worked specifically with human resources departments to create, manage, and maintain the most current employment policies and procedures.
- •Counseled employers on issues concerning statutory compliance with employment laws, such as the ADA, Title VII, the ADEA, FLSA, FMLA, Form I-9 compliance, and state wage laws.
- •Has significant experience in handling employment-related liability matters, including wage and hour claims, wrongful termination, grievance claims, discrimination, sexual harassment, federal civil rights claims, federal and state statutory claims (Title VII, FMLA, ADA, ADEA, FLSA, PHRA), and related tort claims.
- •Based upon her extensive experience, she offers training programs on a full range of employment matters.
- •J.D. degree, Northeastern University School of Law; B.A. degree, cum laude, Syracuse University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.