Make sure your clients are fully aware of all costs, process and possible outcomes.
Paralegals are going to be dealing with clients at different times. Having a project management background can help you to balance costs, understand the process and what is going through, and how to communicate that information effectively with the clients so that they understand it as well. Once those steps are done then you can create a plan not only with the clients, but with the opposing party as well. Again, all of this has to be communicated with the client, and equally as important with the legal team, IT team and vendors.
A. Page Beetem, Esq.
University of Cincinnati, Clermont College
- Associate professor of legal studies, University of Cincinnati, Clermont College
- 15 years of civil litigation experience
- Regularly conducts national and regional seminars and workshops regarding electronic discovery and legal technology
- Writer of numerous publications related to legal technology
- Kroll Electronic Discovery Certification
- Quality Matters Certified Peer Reviewer
- Concordance Certified Professional – Legal Software
- LAW Prediscovery, E-Discovery Certified Professional- Legal Software
- Clio Certified Consultant
- Can be contacted at 513-558-7403, [email protected] or Twitter® @uccparalegal
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.