Let’s face it ... a lot has changed.
From stone tablets, to paper and ink, to typewriters to computers and smart phones and so on, the way we communicate has changed immensely. The best approach to communication liability is simply being aware of the business and legal environment that you are operating in. Not just lawyers but anyone that is communicating in a business setting. The default way of communicating has turned to email and more recently texting and all of those communications are creating records. This video reviews why it’s important to remember that data is everywhere and how to keep yourself protected.
Karen L. Hart
Bell Nunnally & Martin LLP
- Partner in the office of Bell Nunnally & Martin LLP
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of business and commercial litigation
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous business and litigation matters
- Author of several publications related to the areas of litigation, real estate, and creditor’s rights
- Member of National Association of Credit Management; Commercial Real Estate Women
- J.D. degree, University of Texas School of Law
- Can be contacted at 214-740-1444 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.