Employees are increasingly using access points outside of the office – are they safe to use?
Free access points are now available at restaurants, hotels, subway stations, and even the gym. This is giving hackers a convenient forum to exploit security risks. There are powerful and sophisticated methods of intercepting communications and gaining access to secure information. Employees need to pay significant attention to wi-fi and other public points. This video reviews solutions for using wireless resources including encryption, password security; and what to do if a device is seized at the border.
Stuart M. Gerson
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Former Acting Attorney General of the United States, Assistant Attorney General, and federal prosecutor with hands-on enforcement and policy experience both with respect to antitrust and data privacy and security
- Experience in counseling and defending companies in antitrust litigation, including the successful court defenses of recent hospital mergers and other health care-related cases
- Successful defense of class action litigation related to the privacy of both PII and PHI
- Broad successful litigation and counseling experience with respect to Federal False Claims Act and other fraud actions
- As a corporate director, head of a compliance committee in a heavily data-centric industry
- Director of National Council of Registered ISAO’s, related to the adoption of best cyber practices and the fostering of public/private partnerships
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.