Changes in the workplace starts with technology which goes hand and hand with an increased demand for flexible working arrangements.
There are a lot of changes in the workplace that start with technology. Many employees have a company laptop or cell phone so wherever the employee is they can be reached by their employer. With that technology change comes the ability to work anywhere for certain types of positions. Enter the idea of telecommuting, flexible schedules and flexible hours. This video reviews changing and expanding technology, changes to demographics, and the ever growing interest in flexible working arrangements.
Holly E. Courtney
Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Partner at Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Practice focuses on labor and employment disputes and counsel; as a litigator, mounts forceful and persuasive defenses before federal and state courts and administrative agencies on behalf of employers; as an advisor, helps management develop and maintain compliant employee policies
- Includes issues related to discrimination, including harassment and retaliation; drug and alcohol testing; employee leave; wage and hour law; workers’ compensation; unemployment insurance; the National Labor Relations Act; restrictive covenants; employee handbooks and policies and separation and severance agreements
- Prior to joining the firm, judicial intern to the Hon. David T. Prosser, Jr. with the Wisconsin Supreme court, Hon. Richard J. Sankovitz of the Milwaukee County Circuit Court; also served as a mediator in the Milwaukee County Circuit Court Small Claims Division
- J.D., cum laude, Marquette University Law School; B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 608-283-0121 or [email protected]
Miguel A. Manriquez
Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Labor and employment relations attorney at Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Practice includes matters relating to labor relations, contract negotiations, and labor and employment litigation
- His counsel is informed by insights and knowledge gained from prior work at the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
- Has spoken on topics such as the Wisconsin right-to-work laws and the National Labor Relations Act and protected concerted activity
- J.D. degree, University of California, Berkeley, School of Law; B.A. degree in political science, cum laude, University of California-Berkeley
- Can be contacted at 608-257-3062 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.