Understand the importance of coaching your employees.
Coaching team members to greatness in their individual career is an expectation that has returned. Coaching on emotional control is also critical to the success of team members. Being a great coach requires discernment, education and passion. This video offers tips on how to be a great coach that is remembered and quoted and discusses how to build your legacy - and your value.
- World-renowned expert on generational studies
- Began her career as a news writer and researcher for CNN news
- Was a senior investment manager for Clark Financial Group, which included managing investments of professional athletes
- Co-founder and CEO of the first mobile medicine company in the nation, it rapidly grew from $400 valuation to $60 million and it opened up legal and professional limits for mobile providers of services across the nation
- Specialist on how generations affect everything in business
- Author of five books: Herding Ostriches, 2012; Generation Intelligence, 2014; The GEN factor, 2016; The Last Generation on Earth, 2018; First, Last, and Next, 2020
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.