State laws concerning land division instruments vary.
When it comes down to the contents of a deed or mortgage it is critical that the property description component of the conveyance is such that it complies with any applicable statute laws that require the nature of the description contains certain things. This video reviews land divisions patterns and divisions recognized by state law, metes and bounds description and surface area descriptions.
Duane H. Wunsch
Fidelity National Title Group, Inc.
- Vice president and state counsel for Fidelity National Title Group, Inc.’s Wisconsin office
- 30 years of experience as in-house underwriting and claims counsel
- Frequent lecturer to both attorney and non-attorney customer groups
- Regularly conducts training sessions for title and escrow staff
- J.D. degree, Emory University; B.A. degree, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Can be contacted at 262-796-3852 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.