State laws concerning land division instruments vary.
When it comes down to the contents of a deed or mortgage it is critical that the property description component of the conveyance is such that it complies with any applicable statute laws that require the nature of the description contains certain things. This video reviews land divisions patterns and divisions recognized by state law, metes and bounds description and surface area descriptions.
Duane H. Wunsch
Fidelity National Title Group, Inc.
- Wisconsin State Counsel for Fidelity National Title Group
- Over 30 years of experience, including searching and examining titles, closing transactions, and handling title insurance claims
- Member of the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Milwaukee Bar Association
- Past President of the Wisconsin Land Title Association
- J.D. degree, Emory University; B.A degree, UW - Madison
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.