Reading a contract can be a challenge without a little help.
As a contract professional, it can be difficult to read through some contracts as a nonlawyer. This video reviews tips on how to look through a contract including using the help of using a checklist; asking yourself if an average reasonable person would understand what was written in the contract, and understanding the portfolio in which the contract sits across a relationship, a project or a supply chain.
Commercial Officers Group
- CEO of Commercial Officers Group, a thought leader on all matters related to commercial contract management
- Through his “in the trenches” experience as an attorney and commercial contract management professional, he has delivered over $100 million in negotiated savings and value for money through his contract management support
- Been involved in numerous research studies on contract management
- Conducted workshops and webinars on contract management for the benefit of over 10,000 individuals during the past decade
- Sessions have been delivered to individuals in over 100 countries
- In addition to being licensed as an attorney in Illinois, Texas and Oklahoma, he has been certified as CCM Practitioner, CCM Advanced Practitioner, and CCM Expert
- Can be contacted at 720-470-9846 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.