Pie, Bar, and Histograms ? Oh My!
Graphs and charts are pictorial illustrations of inter?relationships between two or more things. There are many different graphs and charts to choose from including columns; lines, good for seeing trends or movement; pie, useful for comparing parts to a whole; area; bar, good for comparison; histogram; waterfall; and bar and whisker. This video walks through how to create different graphs and charts and offer tips on how to clean up charts that are too cluttered.
Jill A. Trehearne
- President of FatDAWGS.com
- Over 15 years in the graphic/publishing industry
- Over 20 years in the IT industry, including eight years working at Microsoft Corporation as a support engineer and content lead; also, as a Windows system engineer for various other companies, including a major health provider group
- While at Microsoft, she experienced working on multiple Six Sigma Green Belt projects, and as part of a Green Belt team won the Microsoft Excellence in Business Award
- As Content Lead, Jill wrote technical support articles for Microsoft Office and Home products
- Develops and designs websites, designs iPhone graphics, and co-develops commercial SQL solutions
- Associate’s degree in applied sciences, Graphic Design, Illinois Central College; Continuing Education, University of Maryland, Europe Division; and various certificates of learning while on the job
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.