One report that is often under looked is the cash flow statement.
The cash flow statement starts with net income from the company during a period of time and then reconciles the net income to changes in net cash. The direct method restates operating cash flows from income statement to cash basis; and indirect method analyzes operation’s cash changes in current assets and current liabilities. Healthy businesses always have positive operating cash flow. This video reviews different ways that cash flow can be impacted.
Theran J. Welsh, CPA
SVA Certified Public Accountants
- Partner with SVA Certified Public Accountants since 2005
- Focus is on helping contractors create shareholder value by understanding their cost structure to bid and win profitable work and assure their tax structure is a model to support a sustainable organization
- He spends time with contractors to identify options for revenue reporting to reduce tax liability and identify industry-specific tax strategies to reduce tax liability, with the end goal of creating shareholder value
- His experience will help executives of construction companies identify the key performance measurements to pursue profitable work to sustain their organization
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.