Why is trend analysis important?
Those that look at financial statements sometimes forget about the working capital when they get mesmerized by the fact that their company grew by a certain percentage over the industry average. The challenge is they need to stop and make sure the working capital is going to be able to be sustained because of that significant growth. This video reviews a case study of the key metrics of working capital and cash flow.
Theran J. Welsh, CPA
- Playmaker, LLC
- Focus is on helping contractors create shareholder value by understanding their cost structure to bid and win profitable work and ensure their tax structure is a model to support a sustainable organization
- He spends time with contractors to identify options for revenue reporting to reduce tax liability and identify industry-specific tax strategies to reduce tax liability, with the end goal of creating shareholder value
- His experience will help executives of construction companies identify the key performance measurements to pursue profitable work to sustain their organization
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.