Learn why your witness should always review the record.
The Federal Rule of Civil Procedure Rule 30(e)(1) requires that the witness may request the opportunity to review, change, and sign the deposition transcript. Some states give the witness the right to review the transcript automatically. Some attorneys feel that the witnesses should always review the record in every deposition to ensure it is correct. This video reviews the FRCP rules regarding changes to the deposition transcript and discusses what to do if the document was not transcribed properly.
Zachary B. Pyers
Reminger Co. LPA
- Partner in the Columbus, Ohio, office of Reminger Co. LPA, and is licensed to practice in Ohio, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia
- Practice focuses on civil litigation, including complex litigation, corporate and commercial litigation, professional liability, and general liability
- Adjunct professor at Capital University Law School, where he teaches courses in depositions, e-discovery, expert witnesses and the school's Mock Trial Competition team
- Recognized as a Super Lawyers Rising Star and achieved the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Associate Fellow to the Litigation Counsel of America, and a Fellow to the American Bar Foundation
- LL.M. degree in business, Capital University Law School; J.D. degree, cum laude, Capital University Law School; B.B.A. degree, Ohio University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.