Learn do's and don'ts of emailing and texting for business.
Overall, most people have common sense when it comes to the use of email and texting in the business context. As an employee you shouldn't expect privacy for work emails and texting. Even on your own personal device it could be subject to a litigation hold. This video reviews why you need to pause and think before you hit send, avoid emotional knee jerk responses, and consider whether you would be comfortable with your emails or texts being read during a deposition, posted before the jury at trial, or printed in newspaper … if not … then don’t send it.
Karen L. Hart
Bell Nunnally & Martin LLP
- Partner in the office of Bell Nunnally & Martin LLP
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of business and commercial litigation
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous business and litigation matters
- Author of several publications related to the areas of litigation, real estate, and creditor’s rights
- Member of National Association of Credit Management; Commercial Real Estate Women
- J.D. degree, University of Texas School of Law
- Can be contacted at 214-740-1444 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.