Minimize risk with proper documentation.
Communicating with clients and customers is part of business. Getting things in writing helps to mitigate uncertainty and manage risk. Knowing what your deal is, when negotiations are over, and when you have a binding agreement are all part of the communication process. This video reviews best practices for document the deal and discusses how to handle customer disputes; including when to involve counsel to help set you up for success in litigation that is down the road.
Karen L. Hart
Bell Nunnally & Martin LLP
- Partner in the office of Bell Nunnally & Martin LLP
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of business and commercial litigation
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous business and litigation matters
- Author of several publications related to the areas of litigation, real estate, and creditor’s rights
- Member of National Association of Credit Management; Commercial Real Estate Women
- J.D. degree, University of Texas School of Law
- Can be contacted at 214-740-1444 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.