Finding the right balance between holding too much inventory or not holding enough inventory should be a primary goal.
Holding too much inventory consumes cash and space and may lead to shrinkage and obsolescence, while holding too little leads to stock?outs, production delays, expedited shipping and, most importantly, unhappy customers. A company’s service level policy establishes the balance between stock?outs and holding additional inventory. This video reviews how to measure service level and how to determine if you are at the correct service level.
- Founder and president of NumberCruncher.com, Inc.
- NumberCruncher is a developer of inventory and orders management software for product-centric SMBs in manufacturing, wholesale and e-commerce
- Has held positions in technology and accounting firms
- CPA, University of Illinois; CA designation, the Institute of Chartered Accounts of Ontario; B.B.A. degree, York University’s Schulich School of Business
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 954-302-6811
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.