Do you understand your company’s inventory goals?
One of the things that need to be done for safety stock and service levels is to have an understanding of the goals of purchasing inventory. Ultimately a business wants enough inventory to satisfy the usage demand until the next purchase order arrives. There are two fundamental questions to achieve that goal. When to purchase? How much to purchase? This video discusses how to answer those questions, as well as reviews inventory demand and trends.
- Founder and president of NumberCruncher.com, Inc.
- NumberCruncher is a developer of inventory and orders management software for product-centric SMBs in manufacturing, wholesale and e-commerce
- Has held positions in technology and accounting firms
- CPA, University of Illinois; CA designation, the Institute of Chartered Accounts of Ontario; B.B.A. degree, York University’s Schulich School of Business
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 954-302-6811
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.