Learn why and how companies should promote employees and what benefits that can bring.
Employee promotion serves several purposes for businesses. Promotion or career advancement is often a critical component of employee retention. Clear, fair career advancement programs also encourage employee loyalty and satisfaction. This video reviews two different types of promotions – noncompetitive and competitive.
Ronald A. Sereika
Ronald A. Sereika, CCE, CEW
- Director of credit and payment solutions for Mspark
- 34 years of managing credit departments
- Speaker at NACM Credit Congress and NACM Eastern Credit conference, and taught NACM CAP classes
- Author of articles in Credit Magazine, The importance of building relationships
- Member of NACM and past member of several trade groups and NAA
- 2010 NACM Instructor of the Year, 2013 NACM CCE of the Year
- B.S. degree in accounting, Fredonia State University; certification in credit and finance, Amos Tuck School at Dartmouth University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 585-705-0304
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.