Do you know the difference?
One of the ways to understand the difference between being heard vs. being understood is by practicing humility. Accepting that you are not the best at everything is a self-awareness that will keep you grounded and opens your brain and your ears to accept insight from others. Just be sure not to disguise humility as fake modesty. This video reviews three concepts of being heard vs. being understood and how these concepts can help with your team’s success.
- Seasoned training and development, human resources and communications professional
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on a far-reaching set of business topics within areas of expertise (HR, training, call center, virtual workplaces, and corporate communications)
- B.A. degree in communications, University of NC at Greensboro; completed a mini M.B.A., management certification, Rollins College
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter® @StacyLowman
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.