Difficult employees are always going to be in the workplace – how will you manage them?
Managers can be reluctant to have the difficult conversations with difficult employees and are often unprepared to address these behaviors in ways that might bring about positive changes. When the impact of the employee’s behavior on the entire team is considered that difficult conversation may seem a little easier to have after all. This video reviews what behavioral blindness looks like and what it can cost a company.
ARH Employee Training
- President of ARH Employee Training, working to create and customize employee soft skills training programs that fit the culture of her clients
- More than 20 years of training facilitation/learning and development career, developing custom soft skills employee programs, onboarding, and Train the Trainer experience
- Faculty member of the American Management Association where she trains communication skills
- Corporate trainer for Fortune 500 companies across the country and globally
- Partners with business coaches, HR leaders, and other business leaders to facilitate corporate and institutional training events
- Member of several professional organizations and has received numerous certifications
- Writes weekly articles on LinkedIn® Pulse that have garnered much recognition and an international following
- Can be contacted at [email protected]; http://www.linkedin.com/in/audreyhtraining138/; twitter@trainsemployees; www.arhemployeetraining.com; www.facebook.com/ARH-Employee-Skills
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.