Use trust planning to achieve your client's goals.
Including trust planning in your client’s estate planning can be an integral part in reaching the goals of your client. The purpose of trust planning is for asset management and asset protection and to ensure that the trust parties of the grantor, beneficiaries and trustee are all on the same page when it comes to controlling wealth, protecting assets, and mitigating taxes. This video reviews the purpose of a trust and how to determine client tolerance for risk, control, and complexity before drafting the trust.
Rebecca Cerny, Esq.
Di Monte & Lizak LLC
- Associate attorney at Pierro, Connor & Strauss, LLC
- Practice areas include simple and complex estate planning, asset protection, tax planning, estate planning for retirement assets, charitable giving, and business succession planning
- Published an article in the NYSBA Health Law Journal on the topic of telehealth and telemedicine
- Member of the New York State Bar Association and an active member of the Trust and Estates Law Section
- J.D. degree, magna cum laude, Albany Law school; B.A. degree in business administration, The College of Saint Rose
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.