Learn time management techniques to get things done.
Getting a laser focus on the things that need to be done each day will give you the best day-to-day routine. The worst thing you can do is not have a plan. Planning saves times and gives you leverage. Learn to prioritize and synthesize your boss’s hectic schedule. This video reviews four applications that can be utilized to manage projects and help you become your boss’s most valuable asset. This is the fifth video in a five-part series.
Angela D. Massey
Life On Purpose LLC
- Owner and president, Life on Purpose LLC, a professional human resource development company specializing in training, consulting, and coaching
- Certified human behavior specialist, Uniquely You, Inc.
- Certified professional coach, Professional Coach Academy
- The Leadership and Management Certification Program, National Seminars Training; The Business Professional Certification Program, National Seminars Training
- Unique distinction, conducted professional development seminars throughout North America, Japan, and Barbados
- Author, Going the Distance! Success Strategies for Online Students; Interview Skills: How to Get Hired NOW!; and Lead Like a Woman: The Top Ten Leadership Mistakes Women Make and How to Avoid Them
- Former member of ABWA, ASTD, and IAAP
- Featured speaker at IAAP Connecticut River Valley Chapter
- Creator of Remain C.A.L.M: Partnership Pointers for Executive and Administrative Assistants©
- Lead facilitator, the leadership conference, the women's conference, the extraordinary assistant, assertive communication skills for women and management skills for secretaries, administrative assistants, and support staff
- Ph.D. in biblical studies, M.S. degree in organizational leadership
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.